Here are a few recipes for you to celebrate the World Gin Day. Enjoy!
Gin Berry Bramble
1 tbsp Brown sugar
Fresh Blackberries and raspberries
75ml Apple juice
Squeeze of lemon
How to make
- Crush in a handful of blackberries and raspberries into your cocktail shaker
- Add the squeeze of lemon, gin, amaretto, sugar and apple juice.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
- Shake until the outside of your cocktail shaker has begun to frost up at the bottom
- Fill your glass with crushed ice and strain your cocktail over the crushed ice
- Coat additional Blackberries and Raspberries in lemon juice, then roll in brown sugar
- Garnish the glass with the Sugared berries
Gin Garden Martini
12.5ml Elderflower syrup
50ml apple juice
1 inch of cucumber (plus extra to garnish)
Squeeze of lemon juice
How to make
- Fill your martini glass with ice to cool it
- Crush 1 inch of cucumber into your cocktail shaker, add the elderflower syrup and squeeze of lemon
- Pour in gin and apple juice
- Fill your shaker with ice, and close it up tight
- Shake until the outside of your Cocktail shaker has slightly begun to frost up at the bottom
- Pour out the ice in your martini glass
- Fine strain your cocktail into your martini glass
- Garnish the glass with cucumber
Enjoy a beautiful summer’s day with friends and family.
Recipes from candis.co.uk
Feature image credit gingerinteriors.co.uk